Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wiki So Far

I have not been active in adding any content to our wiki yet. I plan on becoming more involved over this weekend. I want to become more familiar with all that wiki's and even this blog can do. I am taking a computer programming right now and I think it has made me more aware of all the things that go into presentation. I would love to explore more into that when it comes to my blog and what I could do for our wiki. In regards to research, I came across many interesting things regarding audiobooks. I am a pretty avid audible listener and would definitely recommend it to everyone. I used to always be those people that preferred hard copy books and swore to never use an audiobook. When researching, I came across so many benefits of audio books and have realized it is not something we should look down upon. We should be doing the complete opposite and seeing it is a positive because it allows us to "read" any chance we get and keep ourselves learning at any time. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello hello.
    That's a good topic! I think that can fall under communications maybe as a category for you to write about in the wiki. (:

    ReplyDelete